Hair Care Instructions:
(Wigs, Bundles, Frontals, and Closures)
Things You SHOULD Do:
- Co-wash (fill basin w/shampoo & conditioner [Optional one cap of fabric softener can be added for great smell], let item sit for 15 min. Then gently rub fingers from root to end until desired cleanliness, drain and rinse thoroughly).
- Allow hair to Air dry.
- Use heat protectant & light Serum (peas size)before curling the hair.
- I recommend whenever combing your hair,gently stroke from the end of the hair towards the top of weft.
- (Optional) if you attached your wig, frontal, or closure with “Edge” lace adhesive clean lace only with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
Things You Should NOT Do:
- When washing your hair do not use excessive amounts of shampoo or conditioner. You want to preserve some of the hair natural luster.
- It’s understandable you will want to keep your natural hair and scalp healthy. However, again do not use excessive hair grease, balm or oils. This will cause the hair to weigh down become stringy/tangled & prevent an overall soft flowing look.
- You Should not obsessively bleach your hair, just like your own hair it will cause the hair to be damage, dry, and brittle. Please following coloring/bleaching directions that come with the product of your choice.